Sunday 17 July 2016

Baby Wearing Fleece - REVIEW!

(STOCK IMAGE)


'Mija Arts' is a brand from Poland which sell a range of mother and baby products. I have tested this 'Babywearing Polar warm fleece' which I found to be the best choice of it's type. 

I became aware of babywearing fleeces and jackets just over a year ago, shortly after my second son was born. I certainly could of done with one 3 years ago when my first child was born! I actually give up on wearing normal jackets as my 1 1/2 year old son won't go out without this and it's so simple and easy to use. 

This fleece is worn as a normal coat or jacket and has an opening for baby's head to stick out; there is a hood for both mother and baby, it's certainly a great way of keeping both users warm. I find that it's perfect for most weather conditions as it's nice and fluffy to keep you warm, whilst thin enough to ensure you or baby do not over heat. 

What I love the most about this product is the ability to breastfeed discreetly (without covering baby's face!) whilst he remains warm and comfortable without being moved or disturbed. I just simply slip his head out of the opening (so he's still inside) and zip it up a little. I find it supports his head a lot better this way. Additionally, between mother and baby, along the opening for baby's head, is a small "secret pocket" which I find handy for keeping any loose change, or bus tickets. There is also big pocket at the front, with an opening at two ends.

Whilst bigger branded fleeces and jackets are fairly expensive (and perhaps out of the price range for most), at just £27.90 you can't really go wrong. It has certainly exceeded my expectations. 

Here are some images of my personal use...



Have you tried this product? What's your favourite baby wearing item?
Let me know in the comments below. 



Nadia x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mummy in Training. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig